2017 Bike To Work Day Alleycat!
This year, we're looking to reward the most dedicated bicycle commuter out there. That special commuter who wakes up on Bike To Work Day more stoked than a child on Christmas.
You mission, if you choose to accept it, is to visit as many Energizer Stations as possible between where you wake up, and where you go to work. Be warned; most Energizer Stations won't be accesible past 10am. To the early bird goes the spoils on Bike To Work Day.
- You MUST use a bike as your main form of transportation. Train, bus, and lightrail are fine as a supplement, but aboslutley NO car use.
- To document proof that you indeed did visit a station, take a photo and post to social media with #CowgirlBTWD. Each station is worth one point. Whomever accumulates the most points by the end of the day wins!
- On the day of the event, we will be annoucing certain locations as being worth DOUBLE the worth of a normal energize station. Be prepared. ;)
- The contest ends at 12pm on May 11th. We will announce our winner by 5pm the same day.
- There will be prizes to the top performer outside of all of the free food and swag they'll pick up along the way. Watch this event for updates.
Ready? Set? Go!