300m Bursts - Shah Alam (Reza)
29th February – Shah Alam
Repetitions workout involving fast running with 100m recovery periods on a flat 400m loop. Fantastic workout to raise the heart rate and work on your running technique during the fast running sections.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Learn from some of the best runners in Malaysia
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 40 MYR
Sat, February 29, 2020
6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
Book This Class
Price Per Person
Select this ticket
please do not enter anything in this input
Shah Alam (Panasonic Track)
, Seksyen 21,
The meeting point is on the blue section of track (behind the goalpost) within Shah Alam National Sports Complex Panasonic.
Car parking is readily available.
The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
Small-sized valuables can be left safely during the class with the Coach.
Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted (under cover) in place of the running workout
Coach Reza – 0102208349
Coach Azrizal – 0175012107