Active Health Learning Journey @ Decathlon SG (*Nutrition Workshop)
Curious about how Active Health helps citizens live healthier lifestyles and what it took to redesign the service delivery journey? Join this Learning Journey by SportSG, and discover the behind-the-scenes challenges, and opportunities of how they were conceptualised and re-designed to look at sports and health from a citizen’s perspective.
The session consists of:
1) Group Onboarding Session
Onboarding is an experiential programme to help you better understand your current health through simple body measurements guided by Active Health Experts using technology. You will also be able to obtain tips on how to manage or improve your health through simple lifestyle habits.
2) Expert-Led Workshop on Food as Fuel
You will learn more about energy balance and dietary recommendations for the recreational athlete.
3) Development Milestones of Active Health
A sharing on the key driving forces and implementation challenges faced during the conceptualisation and execution of Active Health, and tips on continuous innovation of this initiative.
4) ActiveSG Highlights
An introduction to ActiveSG, its sporting ecosystem, programmes and activities for all ages and abilities to support your Active Health mastery as you proactively take small steps to form simple habits to improve your overall well-being through four key areas: Physical Activity, Nutrition, Screen Time and Sleep.
What’s in it for me?
By the end of the session, you should be able to:
- Improve your own lifestyle habits through tips and advice shared by the Active Health Expert
- Describe how SportSG has improved citizens’ and colleagues’ lives by leveraging technology and thinking out of the box
- Explain the challenges and lessons learnt from the process of innovating the Active Health service delivery model
Decathlon - Singapore Lab @ Kallang
230 Stadium Boulevard, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore