_Are you thinking about starting a business? Have you got a killer
idea or an existing business opportunity you want to explore? But you
don’t know what to do next._Experienced business advisors explain
the key elements of starting a new business. You will work through a
Business Start-Up Checklist, identify where you are up to and discover
what else you need to do before successfully starting your new
venture. You can then develop your action plan to make it all happen.
_You will learn:_
* The importance of having a Vision and direction for your business
* The fundamentals of starting a new business
* What you need to work on to successfully get your business started
_At the completion of the session you will leave with:_
* A Business Start-Up Checklist
* A connection with and on-going support from your local business
* An action plan to start your business
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and
embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local
business advisor at the session.
Registrations are essential and the workshop is FREE to attend.
04/06/2020 Last update