ASEAN Australia FTAs and EPAs Panel Discussion & Networking
Join the ASEAN Business Councils (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand) and Dentons for an informative panel discussion and networking evening that will focus on the impact, opportunities and challenges of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) and Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) between Australia and the ASEAN region.
The aim for the evening is to help your business better understand and leverage these FTAs and EPAs to trade, invest and/or provide services to organisations whom operate in ASEAN member countries.
Our panel consists of five (5) highly knowledgeable leaders in their field comprising:
- Caroline McCarthy, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Assistant Secretary, FTA Investment, Digital Trade & Other Issues Branch
- Ranitya Kusumadewi, Indonesian Ministry of Trade, Deputy Director, ASEAN Negotiations
- Chester Brown, University of Sydney, Professor of International Law and International Arbitration
- Sandra Seno-Alday, University of Sydney, Professor, Sydney Southeast Asia Centre
- Gary Dawes, NSW Business Chamber, Manager, International Business
Moderated by Lean Soh, Vice President of the Australia Malaysia Business Council and Project Officer with the NSW Department of Industry.
We look forward to seeing you on June 17th!
Level 16, Sydney, 2000, NSW, Australia