We are pleased to invite you to our next seminar, where you will learn concepts and techniques about asset portfolios in a risk/reward market.
- Understand the notion of equilibrium price and the main valuation models. Understand also the limitations of these models.
- Learn how to build asset portfolios which meet simple reward objectives (or risk constraints) based upon concrete information or data.
- Have an understanding of performance measures of various investment vehicles as well as management styles used by asset managers.
- Introduction to the Asset Management Industry
- The dynamics of Finance, Asset Risks and Asset Rewards
- Portfolio Creation
- Average Variance Optimisation
- The two-funds separation theorem and the diagonal model. Introduction to CAPM
- Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Dynamic Factor Models and Portfolio Creation via Dynamic Factors Models
- Performance Evaluation: Traditional Methods
- Performance Evaluation: Market timing and Returns-based Style analysis
- Performance Attribution
For more information and to book your seat, please contact our Programme Advisors:
Email : Sandisha@analysis.im or Tasneem@analysis.im
T: +230 202 0055 - M: + 230 5 942 3755
rue du Judiciaire, Ebene, Mauritius