Build your Strategic Vision with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
This workshop is suitable for startups, SME's, non-profit organisations who seek to tangibilize their strategic direction and empower team members to be proactive in executing the vision against agreed principles.
In a topsy turvy world, "Build your Strategic Vision with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® " taps into the vast untapped potential within your team / organisation and makes strategy making accessible and tangible.
Employees, Customers and citizens are no longer satisfied with sitting on the side lines of important decisions; they want to share their knowledge and experiences and have a hand in what is created for them.
This workshop uses the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method which creates an irresistible invitation to Lean-In and contribute. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a group based communication and problem solving method where colourful Lego bricks and 3D LEGO® Models put participants in playmode so that can imagine, build and share stories.
This workshop will help enterprises:
- Construct a shared identity (Vision) of the enterprise;
- Bring awareness and tangiblity to a changing business landscape;
- Develop a set of Simple Guiding Principles for continuous strategizing;
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Skills Building
- Building the Organisation's Core Identity;
- Building the Aspirational Identity;
- Building the External Identity;
- Building A Shared Identity;
- Building Agents (Landscape);
- Connections in the Landscape;
- Playing Emergence;
- Extracting Simple Guiding Principles for future strategy and actions
The workshop fee is inclusive of:
1) Pre-Workshop alignment of objectives
2) 1 day workshop for up to 12 participants with 1 certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitator
3) Workshop Venue (excludes refreshments/ meals) (exact workshop room details to be provided after confirmation)
4) Post-Workshop debrief