BUSINESS ANALYSIS AND STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS: A spreadsheet approach
BUSINESS ANALYSIS and STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS
A two day mandatory course for all executives, managers and entrepreneurs
Learn two in one course: Learn business and excel at the same time.
First day: To find the strenths and weaknesses of a company through gap analysis of the financial statements.
Second day: Craft strategies and design and simulate a set of fresh business models and thereafter to estimate the impact of the change solutions.
(optional second day)
To analyse business performance through excel or other spreadsheet softwares.
Prepared templates and models shall be shown to enable repeated process to be done in split seconds.
With spreadsheet you could design suitable business models with which you could simulate yourself with all the variables to see the impact of your changes.
Thereafter you could choose the right strategies and models for your business.
We shall introduce you basic excel programs as we conduct the excersises.
Who should attend
- Both financial and non-financial professional
- Mandatory course for all executives, managers and entrepreneurs
- Those who want to enhance their effectiveness and contribution in their current role.
The training approach
- Data analysis
- Vertical d horizontal analysis
- Ratio analysis
- Prepared excel templates and models to save teaching time.
- Simulation on the models to see the impact on results
CASES DISCUSSED IN EXCEL
- Product costs and pricing strategies
- fixed and variable costs
- Cost volume profit analysis that estimate the economic size of business.
- Working capital and trading strategies
- Fixed Assets and financial leverage
- Sources and costs of financing and the need to balance
- Cash Flow Projections
- IRR and NPV
- Return on Equity
- ROE simulation
- Shop Profitability
- Store data securely
- Analyse data
- design business models
- Use model for sensivity analysis
- submiting reports on excel.
- applying template dan model in excel
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No prerequisite. Basic knowledge of excel is sufficient.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
MRT Asia Jaya
What can I bring into the event?
Note book or laptop with excel software
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
7 days prior to event
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?