Coaching, Mentoring & Supervising Your Staff
Learn how to use Action Research models and language skills to motivate and support your team allowing them to perform at their best and continue to grow.
Equipping staff with a strong foundation of skills to enable them to support, guide, direct and encourage the growth within their team.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What is the difference between a mentor, coach & Consultant?
- The benefits of coaching.
- Performance management, review & development.
- Supporting & Developing the employee.
- Active Listening
- The ideal coaching questions.
- An introduction to the 'Action Research' model.
- A model for coaching delivery.
This training is ideal for:
- Any business or organisation who has a goal to grow and empower it's staff.
- Anyone new to supervision.
- Those who wish to improve their skills in performance management.
- Those wanting to increase productivity within their team.