COAST- A Guided Bike Tour of Toronto, Yoga & More
Meeting and ending spot:
- We will all meet in front of Baskin Robbins near University and Dundas, Toronto for 10am.
- We will return to this same spot at the end of the tour by 2pm.
How to get there:
- If your'e coming from the east I suggest either taking the GO Train to Union Station.
- From Union Station take the yellow line toward Dundas Station.
- Get off at Dundas and walk out to the Street finding 275 Dundas Street West
- You may also use TTC trip planner to plan out the best route based on your location.
What to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing for riding and yoga session.
- Wear layers to either take off or add on depending on the weather.
- Wear running shoes.
- Wear sunscreen to protect your skin.
- Wear sunglasses if needed.
- Lite back pack or pouch.
- Lite snacks in case you get hungry.
- If you wear glasses to drive, then bring them to ride.
- Yoga mat and a small face towel.
- Knee or elbow pads if you wish.
What is provided:
- A bottle of water
- A nutragrain bar
High-lights of the tour:
- Beautiful scenery: along the lakefront, in the valley, parks.
- Intriguing stories and history.
- Stunning views of the City’s skyline
- Yoga practice in nature.
- To make this tour as safe as possible we will have two experienced tour guides leading.
- One guide will be at the front of the group and the other will be at the back.
- We will try our best to avoid major traffic ways, and take side streets, alleyways, bike lanes and park paths.
- This event is for humans 13 and older.