Coffee with Olympus - Capturing Better Images (SLR Revolution @ Excelsior)
Smartphone cameras are great! They are always with us, easy to use, and the images look good. But have you ever faced these situations:
- Finding that the image no longer looks sharp after enlarging on a subject
- Unable to achieve sharp images of fast-moving subjects, like an animal moving or under dark conditions, fireworks, etc
- Images and videos looks blurry or shaky
If you are capturing images for purposes of documenting your memories, it is time to pick up a camera.
This session is conducted in a small group setting and is meant for those looking to capture better quality images, beyond what smartphones can do. Enjoy a free cup of coffee on us while we guide you through the basics of using interchangeable lens camera.
- Smartphone Cameras vs Interchangeable Lens Cameras
- Functions unique to Interchangeable Lens Cameras
- Simple steps to achieve quality images with Interchangeable Lens Cameras
- Hands-on session
This workshop is suitable for:
- Smartphone Camera users who have not used an Interchangeable Lens Camera before
- Anyone who would like to learn more about what difference the Interchangeable Lens Camera can make to their images
- Anyone looking to purchase their first Interchangeable Lens Camera
What should I bring for the workshop?
- You do not need to bring anything! Cameras will be available for hands-on session and you may feel free to bring out your smartphones to compare the difference.
Can I bring a friend?
- Each attendee should register for a spot in the session as we would like to keep the group small so that everyone will have their questions answered! Walk-in attendance is not encouraged.