Collaboration in the Modern Workplace with Microsoft - Sydney & Webinar 27FEB20
National Event & Tasting Using Microsoft Collaboration Technology
Learn how to design a collaborative culture at work and teamwork without boundaries, followed by a national Gin & Rum tasting including the world-famous
Think about the way you work today and how it has evolved? Chances are it’s no longer 9-5 in an office – employees work from various remote locations at home, a hotel room, coffee shop, public transport or an airport.
68% of Australian Employers Allow Remote Workers
As it becomes popular for employees to work remotely and businesses to have a disbursed workforce, there are many factors to take into account such as workplace efficiency, environmental impact, travel time and the cost to business. Questions you may like to consider:
- Would you like to know how to bring remote employees together to enable teamwork anywhere?
- Are you concerned about the impact your business travel has on the environment?
- Would you like to minimise your commute time to meetings?
- Do you want to increase your business’s profit by lowering business travel costs and eliminating travel times for employees?
Come along to learn how to design a collaborative culture to create, make decisions & achieve more together.
After the presentation we will demonstrate Microsoft’s collaboration technology by having a unique national Gin and Rum tasting in Sydney, Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Husk Distillery in NSW. As part of the tasting, we will be celebrating the NEW Ink Sloe & Berry Gin from the creators of the world-famous Ink Gin. Learn the science behind how the colour is made from nature and try the new gin before it is released to the public!Session 1: '
Engage & Empower Teams' with Microsoft Teams
Speaker: Philip Meyer - Partner Technology Strategist, 29 years at Microsoft
- Increase productivity, minimise emails & lower workplace stress
- Communicate more effectively within a team, department and with customers for project management
- Work better together with team chat & sharing documents
- Customise your workspace - how to have an online meeting using AI
- Keep your team secure
- Features extensions that can integrate with broad ecosystem of software products
Collaboration in the Modern Workplace' with Microsoft Surface for Business
Speaker: Brett Murray - Director Surface Commercial, 10 years at Microsoft
- How the modern workplace is changing
- Modern devices for the intelligent workplace
- Making hardware disappear… and make your work come to life
- Securely work from anywhere
- Next-gen performance for productivity on the move
- Meet, move, and team without boundaries
From Paddock to Bottle' with Husk Distillers
Speaker: Quentin Brival - Head Distiller / Production Manager at Husk Distillers
Set on 150 acres of farmland with the Pacific Ocean to the east and the Gondwana Rainforest to the west, lies the family run distillery where Husk Distillers practice their craft. The head distiller will join us using Microsoft Teams from this beautiful location for a unique national Gin & Rum tasting showcasing:
- Husk Pure Cane - Unaged Agricole Rum
- Ink Gin – World famous Gin
- Sloe & Berry Gin – this is New!
- Have fun experimenting by making your own Ink Gin creation using tonic, soda, citrus fruits, berries, herbs and edible
- Microsoft Training Centre (MTC) - Sydney
- Microsoft Innovation Centre - Brisbane
- Mercury IT Head Office – Gold Coast
- Mercury IT Office - Brisbane
- Husk Distillery - NSW ** $30 ticketing fee
- National Webinar
- Martin O’Riordan – General Manager and Head of Cyber Security at Mercury IT
- Philip Meyer - Partner Technology Strategist at Microsoft
- Brett Murray - Director Surface Commercial at Microsoft
- Quentin Brival - Head Distiller / Production Manager at Husk Distillers
- CEO’s, Directors, General Managers & Managers
- Businesses who have remote employees or disbursed teams
- Businesses that operate in multiple locations
- Businesses or employees that want to find out more about the most popular business collaboration application globally
- Businesses who want to learn about the latest Microsoft Technology
- People who want work flexibility
- People who want to work smarter
- People who want laptop lifestyle!
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm Registration
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm Presentation "Collaboration in the Modern Workplace"
- 4:30pm – 5:00pm National Gin & Rum tasting. Make your own Ink drink creation (optional)
- Register for the event to receive your complimentary ticket
- Complimentary Gin & Rum tasting is after presentation (optional)
- Door prizes
- Special offers emailed to attendees after the event
- Limited tickets available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Husk Distillery NSW
- Tickets are subject to availability
- 1 ticket per company or contact Mercury IT if you would like to request a 2nd ticket
- Topic for this event is business collaboration technology recommended for companies with 10 employees or more
- Mercury IT clients will take precedence over other ticket holders
- Mercury IT reserves the right to cancel a registration or amend the event if required
- Vendors or ICT partner registrations may not be approved, contact Mercury IT to request a ticket
- Gin & Rum tasting is not included with webinar registrations
- ** If you would like to attend the event at Husk there is a ticketing fee due to tour onsite as well as the tasting, places are very limited here and subject to availability
- Contact Mercury IT events team with any qustions about parking, transport or the event 1300 668 223 or
68% of Australian Employers Allow Remote Workers – Indeed 2019: article
See the Mercury IT Website for all event information