Communications Solutions: A Story of Extravagant Love
A Immersive Story of Corporate Intrigue
Experience an immersive story of upper-management intrigue, authoritarian coercion and corporate S&M; that unravels via social media, email, USPS, and in virtual and visceral reality at Theater 29.
After receiving an official letter through USPS and email from the Communications Solutions CEO, the real story will unfold as an anonymous entity releases a cavalcade of damning documents, clandestine voicemails, and alarming images, on Instagram, Facebook, and email, culminating with a top-secret image appearing in a subversive storefront window-reveal at Theater 29.
Choose to experience the virtual portions of the sordid tale via Facebook, Instagram, email, or all three. Ticket holders will receive simple instructions for each platform as well as information about witnessing the final subversive storefront reveal in-person and online.
- July 26: Receive the official Communications Solutions statement via email and *USPS
- July 26: Via social media and email, an Anonymous Entity reveals the characters in the sordid tale
- July 27 - July 31: The Anonymous Entity begins a daily social media and email release of damning documents, clandestine voicemails and alarming images.
- August 1: A top-secret image appears in a subversive storefront reveal at Theater 29.
*USPS delivery may occur after July 26 for those who register after July 17; however (as noted above) the official statement will also be sent via email.
Concept and Creation: Tami Canaday, Lisa Wagner Erickson, Ellen K. Graham, Shane Rodriguez
Graphic Art: Shane Rodriguez
Sound Design: John Aden
Actors: MaryAnn Amari, Troy Coleman, Amber Irish, Matthew Schultz
EXTRAVAGANT LOVE SWAG
Visit Shane Rodriguez's
Made by Colorado Creative Artists
- Contains dialogue alluding to sexual coercion and harassment