Create Better Products by Design Thinking Workshop
P.S August 25th, Sept 8, Sept 29, Oct 27 Workshops are sold out!
You will receive an email from me few days prior the event with the zoom url + password and an attendee survey. You will also receive the recording of this webinar 1 week after the event.
1 - 1.5 hours of instructor-led training (online workshop)
Hands-on design challenge
What is this course about?
Design thinking can sprout organic growth and sustainable innovation. Given it’s capability for deep user immersion via uncovering unarticulated needs and perspectives, while having the leeway to explore multiple ideas in an innovative setting where failing fast for a more robust success is not a taboo but encouraged.
Benefits of Design Thinking?
Speed to Market
Visibility Across Entreprise
Module 1: Gathering Insights
- Understand design thinking framework through case studies
- Identifying users pain points
- Learn how to gather data and contextualize them into a meaningful architecture
Module 2: Ideation
- Reframing and Ideation - Go wide and wild problem solving technique
- Know how to foresee the needs based on user personas
Module 3: Implementation
- Prototyping and testing - fail fast, keep moving technique
- Know how to stitch the design to the insights gathered
- Learn how to iterate swiftly
- Learn how to manage frustration when failing fast process
- Open-Discussion: Your current role and how design thinking benefits you
Who needs to attend?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Design Thinking Umbrella (focus on UX Design)
- Limited Slots: 25
Who Am I?
In one word: Multi-Disciplinary
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere”
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at TECHVERSITY.
- Youtuber at THINK OUT LOUD Channel (App Reviews, MasterClasses, Vlog)
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
- Self taught in Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc. (I can’t remember anymore, yup, this is what a nerd consists of…)
- Co-founder of
TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it
- Research Fellow at University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App
visit me: katusop.com
Carrer de la Canuda, el Gòtic, Ciutat Vella, Barcelona, BCN, CAT, 08002, España
Barcelona, CAT, España