Data Council Singapore 2019
Data Council Singapore is where data's most influential makers, doers, and thinkers gather to shape the future of data innovation at every layer of the stack. If you’re a technical professional who wants to learn about new tools, architectures and best practices for understanding and analyzing data systems, you want to be here.
This year Data Council Singapore 2019 will feature:
- 2 days full of many insightful talks by leading data scientists, analysts & AI researchers from top companies like Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, GO-JEK, Astronomer, Qubole, Canva, Stitch Fix and more;
- All-new content including a brand new panel of top technical product managers in the data space;
- Extensive networking opportunities at the conference;
- Small group Speaker Office Hours following each talk with an opportunity to dive deeper into the subject matter 1:1 with the speaker;
- Attendees that are highly-technical data scientists, analysts & technical founders from top tech, media, and finance companies around Singapore and South-East Asia;
- Connect with our great partner companies at Partner Spotlight to discover their available data jobs and latest product developments.
The No Bullshit Promise:
We want you to learn, grow, build, engage, launch and laugh at our event. We want you to feel good about attending Data Council. We are good at detecting bullshit, but in case we missed it, just let us know at
We want you to feel good about buying a ticket for Data Council so that's why we offer a full refund up until 45 days prior to the event. After that, and up until the event we offer to transfer your ticket to a colleague or a future Data Council event. Past the event, no refunds or exchanges are allowed for unused tickets. Unfortunately, we cannot retroactively apply any special rates, coupons or discounts once the ticket has been purchased.
Microsoft Operations, 1 Marina Blvd, #22-01, Singapore, 018989
Marina Boulevard 1, Singapore, 18989, Singapore