WITH WORLD-FAMOUS PARNAS IN LIECHTENSTEIN PALACE
• A. Vivaldi – The Four Seasons selection
• G. Bizet – Carmen Suite
• С. Debussy – Clair de lune
• M. Ravel – Bolero
• B. Smetana – Vltava (Moldau)
• J. Strauss – Pizzicato Polka
• W. A. Mozart – A little Night Music
• F. Schubert – Ave Maria
• J. S. Bach – Air
• P. I. Tchaikovsky – The Nutcracker - Waltz of the flowers
• A. Dvořák – Symphony No. 9, 'From the New World'
• A. Dvořák – Slavonic Dance
Parnas Ensemble – world-famous musicians from the Czech Philharmony and the Prague Symphony Orchestra
The Liechtenstein Palace was the first and most famous residence of the princely family of Liechtenstein. It was founded in 1623 by the first Prince of Liechtenstein, Karl I. He was a benefactor and patron of musicians, and the palace’s musical tradition began in the 17th century. Nowadays, it is a centre of Czech musical culture and a venue for many international music festivals and famous orchestras. This impressive palace is located just a few minutes’ walk from Charles Bridge, towards Prague Castle.
Malostranské náměstí 13, 118, Hlavní město Praha, Чехия