ECBA (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis) Training Course in Hamilton,Canada
The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA certification) recognizes professionals for their knowledge and proficiency in business analysis. The ECBA course is in accordance with ISO 17024 standard for certifying professionals.
Audience: ECBA training is beneficial for personnel entering the world of Business Analytics, including beginners and new graduates as well as professionals who wish to make a career transition to BA. This business analysis course is also suitable for functional managers who manage a team of business analysts.
- 2 days classroom/online classroom training with IIBA certified instructor
- Hard/soft coy of study materials approved by IIBA
- 21 PDUs/21 CDUs certificate
- Course completion certificate
- Signed code of conduct
- 2 simulation tests
- Knowledge areas as outlined in the BABOK v3.0
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Gain professional understanding and knowledge of BA principles and industry best practices.
- Application of BA principles resulting in improvement of overall business performance.
- Discover more opportunities for business growth in the market.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business analysis practices as mentioned in the BABOK (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge).
How is ECBA different from CCBA and CBAP?
ECBA helps individuals develop Business analysis skills with a certificate that will aide their entry into the field.
CCBA recognizes those professionals with two to three years or 3750 hours of experience as a Business Analyst.
CBAP recognizes those BA professionals with over 5-years of experience in leading and delivering business value. This Level 3 of business analysis Certification requires 7,500 hours of experience and is also exam based.
Standard Fee: Booking within 30 days of training but 10 days prior to the start date.
Early Bird: Booking at least one month prior to the class start date
Super Early Bird: Booking 2 months prior to the class start date.
- Bring one friend and you can both benefit from an additional of 5% discount!
- Bring two friends and you can all benefit from an additional of 10% discount!
Former Students Discounts
Former students can benefit from a 40% discount over base price, which cannot be accumulated with other discounts or promotions.
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4- 5 days of the training start date.