Effective Change Management Training in Sydney on 19-Jul 2019
Effective Change Management – An Interactive One Day Program
“Change is the only constant” – Heraclitus, a Greek philosopher
Why Change Management?
According to Harvard Business Review, 70% of all change initiatives fail. Another study by Towers Watson found that only 25% of change management actions are successful over the long term. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas and methods are continuously evolving, affecting the way organizations run their operations.
Developing effective change management skills then becomes not only inevitable, but also critical in today’s dynamic professional world as organizational change becomes more of a norm than an exception.
The Leading Change Management program will give aspiring change agents and managers the tools required to implement changes successfully with positive acceptance throughout the organization.
The Leading Change Management program is designed to promote excellence in the management of change by introducing participants to the skills required at each step of the change process.
Built on latest research and practice in North America, this program develops, challenges and inspires leaders to lead successful and rewarding organizational change initiatives.
The concepts and methods learned are immediately usable in the workplace, leading to faster implementation of change projects that achieve and sustain concrete results.
Program Outline (1-day):
● The Nature of Change
● Drivers of Change
● Vision and Mission of Change
● Eight Steps to Effective Change Management
● Change Strategies
● Change Resistance
● Effective Communication Skills to Lead Change
● Effective Leadership in the Change Process
● To introduce the step by step change management process and the range of tools and methods available to address change challenges and problems
● To provide insight on relevant, practical and applicable change management skills and equip participants to effectively engage with change processes in the workplace
● To improve awareness and confidence for using change management tools and models required to design appropriate change plans for the workplace
Once after the training we will provide you the course completion certificate.
Regus – Sydney Circular Quay, Sydney, 2000, NSW, Australia