ELGAR Enrolment HUB
Thank you for your interest in applying for a course with Box Hill Institute.
Select a date for your appointment. Please attend the Enrolment Hub as soon as you can, as the courses may fill up prior to your appointment.
On the date, please bring copies and the original or certified Copy of the following documents:
- Proof of age (Driver’s Licence/ Passport/Key pass/Birth Certificate)
- Valid healthcare or concession card to claim a concession fee (if applicable)
- Proof of your Residency (Passport/ Birth certificate/ Green Medicare card/ Visa document)
Unique Student Identifier (USI) – it is a requirement for all students studying accredited VET training. This can be applied online.
- If you are applying for a Payment Plan, you will need to bring a bank account details. If you are under 18 years of age, you must attend with a parent or guardian.
If you are enrolling in Cert IV TAE Upgrade program, please bring in your original /original certified copy of your Certificate IV in TAE40110
If you are applying for VET Student Loan (For Diploma and above Courses only), please bring the following:
- Australian Passport, or Australian Birth certificate, or Australian Citizenship certificate
- Tax File Number
- Year 12 Certificate (if applicable) or Certificate IV or above qualification
465 Elgar Rd
Building E4, Box Hill, 3128, VIC, Australia