Employer essentials - Adelaide CBD (SA)
Do you have employees, or are you thinking of employing workers?
Understand your tax and super obligations as an employer
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE workshop run by ATO staff.
You’ll learn about:
- what to do when you hire workers, and how to determine whether they’re employees or contractors
- pay as you go withholding (PAYGW) annual report and payment summaries
- how to report fringe benefits to your employee
- superannuation guarantee (SG) rates, reporting and due dates.
- taxable payments reporting (TPR) for the building and construction, courier and cleaning industries.
We will show you online tools and resources and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
After the event we will send you a short online survey – we value your feedback and suggestions.
This event is supported by: