emPOWERing women through Power Apps - Canberra
Veritec emPOWERing women through Power Apps
Do you have a business challenge you want address? Have you ever thought – is there a better way to do this? What if you knew how to an App that could solve that challenge!
That’s where we come in.
We are partnering with Microsoft to run free ‘App in a Day’ training for women across Australia using Microsoft Power Apps. Our aim is to emPOWER over 100 Women to learn, build and deploy their own apps. The sessions run for a full-day and are capped at 30 participants.
This free training event is for women who are curious about technology and want to step outside their comfort zones to learn something new.
Monday, 30 March 2020 at Microsoft’s Canberra Office – This full day event will run from 8.45 am to 5 pm – catering provided.
What’s in it for you?
- By the end of our session you will have developed a functioning Power App
- You will get to understand how Power Apps works and how they can be built to solve problems in any business
- Jump out of your comfort zone and learn something new and meet some new people.
- Invest in upskilling women not only in the IT industry, but any industry
- emPOWER women to understand the potential of the Power Platform, inspiring a new era of citizen developers
- Facilitate wider engagement and merge the expertise of people with technical and non-technical roles
- Raise the profile on the possibility of Power Apps and the Power Platform
- Provide insight into low-code solutions for business needs.