Foster Care Information Session | Logan
You Be You is dedicated to celebrating the diversity of carers and the important role they play in keeping kids in care safe.
You Be You is empowered by Anglicare Southern Queensland. We are holding an information session in the Logan area for individuals and couples from all backgrounds who are interested in training to become a foster carer.
You will have an opportunity to learn from our foster care practitioners and ask the questions that are specific to your situation. The session covers a range of topics including:
- How and why children come into care
- The different placement types children require
- The role of a foster carer
- The supports available through the government and Anglicare
- The steps to become a foster carer
For more information or to speak to our friendly team on 1300 000 828. We look forward to seeing you there!