GAMSAT Preparation Introductory Workshop
An introductory seminar for any student thinking about taking the GAMSAT (Graduate Medical School Admissions Test) in 2022 hosted by
In this approximately 2 hour long session we'll be covering what is required in all three sections of the test. Part 1 - reasoning in the humanities and social sciences. Part 2 - written communication and Part 3 - reasoning in the biological and physical sciences.
In addition to going over what you need to study and the best ways to approach your
These are some of the topics we'll be covering:
• How long do I need to study for Gamsat
• Gamsat with a non science background
• What is a good score in Gamsat?
• What books to read for Gamsat?
• How to write Gamsat section 2 essays
• Gamsat section 3 syllabus
• Resources for Gamsat section 3
The final half hour of the seminar will be dedicated to an open Q&A session with questions from the audience. The seminar will be held at Sydney University exact location to be confirmed nearer the date and will be published on this page 24 hours beforehand.