Guided Tours of the National Library of Australia
Visiting the National Library of Australia? Take a tour and see a side of the Library most visitors never experience.
Whether this is your first visit or the next of many, you can learn more about the Library and its exhibitions by joining a free guided tour. Tours are offered by trained Volunteer Guides who have a passion for sharing their knowledge of the Library and its collections.
- Treasures Gallery, daily at 11.30am
See some remarkable items from the Library's Collection that is yours and growing!
- Art in your Library, Thursdays at 11am
Explore the Library’s collection of public art and its connection to the architecture of the building.
- Behind the Scenes, Thursdays at 2pm
Go on a journey through time and space, as you walk the nooks and crannies of the Library's stacks.
- Discovery tours, Saturdays at 2pm
Find out what the Library can do for you, and how you can access all that is on offer, no matter where you live.
- Story Time: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10.30am, until Sunday 9 February
From the Dreaming to the Deltora Quest, this tour takes you on a journey of adventures, family and imagination.