How to Wear Colour
Join me on this half day How to Wear Colour workshop and learn all about the colours that will make you look healthier, youthful and more confident.
Find out how to wear your colours to communicate your personality, or to give the illusion of balancing out your body shape.
Whatever your age, size or your shape, this Workshop will enlighten you, empower you, and give you a boost of self confidence when shopping for clothes in the future.
- Which colours will draw attention to your eyes
- Which colours will make your skin glow
- How to look slimmer using colour
- How to communicate your personality with colour
- Which hair colours will enhance your face
- How to combine your colours in an outfit
- What make-up colours you should look for
- How to accept the resulting compliments graciously!
The Workshop will be held at the Colour me Kate Recycled Clothing boutique in the Darlington Dental Building at 2 Montrose Avenue, Darlington. There is free parking behind the building.
Please arrive five minutes before the Workshop begins so you can order your tea/coffee/food from The Little Nook Cafe below the shop.