HUMAN RESOURCES STRATEGIES : Critical Performance Gap analysis
THE HR PERFORMANCE : Measuring the performance of the HR Manager
One day workshop on how to measure perrformance of the HR manager and the success of his activities. Using the input output approach,
The impact to the bottom line of the business is also measured through the ROE model.
The following topics shall be discussed
- The six set of HR KPIs and it's key activities
- The HR inputs and measures
- The HR processes and measures
- The HR output and measures
- Industrial gap analysis
- Measuring true performance gaps
- Performance problems and issue
- Solution and change
- Competency gaps and training
- Best Practices and Model changes
- The ROE as the ultimate outcome.
IF you can measure HR dept you can easily measure other departments.
Learn how to measure performance
You are required to identify a specific Human Resource Management issue in your organisation and develop a proposal that includes the following:
- Background information on the issue
- An explanation of what you think needs improvetment and why the change in required and
- Benefits you plan to achieve.
Proposal to respond
- Conduct a performance gap analysis on HR based on the HR KPIs
- Benefits would be end results plus improvement in ROE
- Productivity and HR efficiency
- Competency gaps leading to training