Inner city living doesn't get much better than this... and look how affordable this gorgeous townhouse is!
Contained within a select group of 3 - only 2 townhouses behind the original home.
Step inside and you'll discover:-
- Gleaming Blackbutt flooring in the open plan living and dining room
- Swish kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel Blanco oven and 4 burner Blanco gas cooktop, ample cupboards and plenty of bench space
- Soaring ceilings reach for the heavens
- 2 very spacious bedrooms upstairs both fitted with built-in robes and plush new carpets
- Designer bathroom has tiled flooring, shower recess, bath, vanity basin and WC
- Piping hot water supplied to all points from a Vulcan gas storage system
- Split system air conditioning units in the dining room and master bedroom
- Secluded brick paved rear garden courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Lock up brick store room and
- Parking for one vehicle - 2 at a push.
No strata fees - just 1/3 of the annual insurance premium.
And the location?
- The ever popular Papagallos Italian restaurant just down the street
- Walk to cafes and restaurants centred around Oxford, Vincent and Newcastle Streets
- 3 kilometres from the CBD
- 700 metres to the Leederville train station.
Strata Lot Dimensions:
Land Area: 105 square metres
Ground Floor: 45 square metres
First Floor: 47 square metres
Store room: 4 square metres
Garden Terrace: 55 square metres
Strata Levy: One third of the annual insurance premium.
89A Bourke Street
89A Bourke Street, Leederville, 6007, WA