Kawamoto 3rd International CranioMaxillofacial Symposium
We are cordially invite you to participate in Kawamoto Symposium 2018
It will take place from 30 April to 2 may 2018 in Luxor City , Egypt
Four days symposium that discuss state-of-the-art craniofacial and orthognathic surgery to have a step forward broadening your knowledge and mastering the techniques in the up to date management of different craniofacial deformities. It is composed of interactive lectures about congenital and acquired craniofacial deformities as well as orthognathic surgery.
1. To review the relevant clinical craniofacial embryology, growth and biology.
2. To review diagnostic and operative planning modalities for craniomaxillofacial disorders.
3. To provide an update of different surgical techniques in craniofacial and orthognathic surgery.
4. To emphasize the necessity and efficacy of multidisciplinary approach in the management of patients with craniomaxillofacial disorders.
• Plastic surgeons
• Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons
• Surgeons of related disciplines
Early Bird registration (Before 15 march)
Senior Doctors: 3000 LE
Junior Doctors: 2000 LE
- Non-Egyptians 500 USD
Senior Doctors: 4000 LE
Junior Doctors: 3000 LE
- Non-Egyptians: 700 USD
For more Info.
+201064986599 (wats&viber &imo)
+201158588986 (wats&viber &imo)
or kindly fill below link