From Chaos to Calm: Meditation for Parents and Children
New family habits for the new school year!
Join us on a Sunday morning meditation class designed for you and your children!
Grandparents and other caregivers are welcomed!
The class is appropriate for children from the age of 5 to 13 years old, and adults of all ages.
YOU ONLY NEED ONE SINGLE TICKET PER FAMILY.
Our life coach and teacher Kristina will show you how to cultivate healthy mental habits as a family, and guide you in enjoyable and fun meditation that you can thereafter practice daily with your child.
The exercises that will be taught have been shown to lead to improved attention spans in kids, promote emotional and mental health and wellbeing, as well as reduce overall stress and anxiety.
Adults attending the course will be given mental tools and techniques that can be effortlessly attached to your everyday routines, for increasing psychological resilience and inner balance.
The first half of the event is to be attended by children and adults, whereas the second half will be addressed to adults only.
Some of the items we will cover on the day of the class include:
- Meditation technique that you and your children can practice together;
- Fun relaxation exercises you can do during the day;
- When things are not as you'd like them to be.
- How to integrate self-improvement with parenting/caregiving;
- Self-care 101: Strong Adult Minds for Strong Young Minds;
- Techniques to handle challenging everyday moments.
We are very excited and hope to see you in class!