Knowledge Management Course
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 18th -19th June 2018.
This Knowledge Management (KM) training course teaches you how to implement an efficient method of collecting and using the informational assets, and intellectual resources of the employees, for assisting in organizational success. This Knowledge Management course from pd training teaches you how to create a system that captures knowledge purposefully for incorporation into business strategies, policies, and practices at all levels of the organization.
This course helps construct the knowledge base of the organization by improving, systematizing, retaining and making use of the intellectual resources of its employees. Such intellectual resources are acknowledged as an important competitive edge and a driver of effectiveness for every organization.
This Knowledge Management (KM) training course can be delivered at your premises anywhere in Singapore by one of our expert local or international trainers.
· Describe the concepts behind knowledge management
· Examine the Do's and Don'ts of successful knowledge management
· Interpret the knowledge management lifecycle
· Identify the knowledge management paradigm
· Learn about various knowledge management models
· Build a rationale for KM in a company
· Develop a KM implementation in a company
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
· Do's and Don’ts
· The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
· The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
· Knowledge Management Models
· Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
· Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
· Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
· Tips for Success
· Advanced Topics
How to participate
· Tailor Made Course
· Become One of Our Partners.
· Purchase software’s
· Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
View related courses
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: email@example.com. Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 11th June 2018.
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indepth Research Services
Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya