OK Now Ladies: Honey [2/4]
SEPTEMBER SERIES: HONEY
[CLASS 2 OF 4 | SERIES VIBES: BAD TO THA BONE SELF-CARE AND SELF-LOVE]
Welcome to OK Now Ladies,
Whether you’re feeling powerful or in a funk, moving your body can help your brain and body to get back in the zone.
Forget feeling awkward, forget feeling anything shameful about yourself and be prepared to sweat, move and appreciate your body and the powerful connection that comes from being in a room of like-minded women.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT:
A 1-hour challenging but truly accessible to all-levels dance class.
We’re not your average white-washed experience with bad cover music, expect full attitude from the dance moves and the music and expect to feel truly welcome, seen and heard.
Our core belief system is ‘RESPECT THA WOMEN’ and that is exactly how you should feel in our company.
Whether you wanna dance with others or on your own, it’s all about getting out of your head and into your body and letting go of whatever is holding you back.
What you waiting for?
x T & B x
- Classes are run in blocks of 4
- You can buy multi-class passes that cover you for more than 1 class (and save $) or you can pay as you go - read the ticket section for more info
- There is heaps of parking at the studio so you'll always be good
- Wear comfortable clothes & shoes
- Bring water
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable - please respect the time and resource that goes into organising these spaces and consider your purchase carefully before making it