Lead Auditor Training ISO 14001:2015 - Exemplar Global Certified (Auckland 26-30 August)
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course - Exemplar Global Certified
Bureau Veritas Certification now offers Exemplar Global Accredited Lead Auditor Training courses in Quality (ISO 9001), Environment (ISO 14001) and Health & Safety (ISO 45001).
Accredited by Exemplar Global, these high level, five-day courses focus on effective auditing of management systems. The lead auditor training courses offer an understanding of the concepts of the ISO standards along with the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
Exemplar Global Auditor certification program provides international recognition for auditors who conduct QHSE management system audits using national or international management system standards. Through extensive examination of your knowledge, work experience, and competence to audit, Exemplar Global Auditor certification can give you proof of your competence to effectively audit management systems.
This course is designed for people who need to conduct external audits.
Our qualified Lead Tutors, explain the clauses of ISO 14001:2015 in detail and guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
- Understand Environmental management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices and types of audits
- Understand the role of objectives, scope, and criteria in the audit process
- How to plan audits
- Understand lead auditor responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Report audit results
Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded an Exemplar Global accredited Certificate and will be able to perform first, second and third party audits.
For accredited lead auditor courses, students should have prior knowledge of the specific course standard (The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle, Common terms and definitions and the principles, the process approach…). Previous experience in auditing and/or training such as Awareness training or Internal Auditor training are required prior to attend this course.
To help bridge any knowledge gaps, Bureau Veritas Training provides pre-course study materials to help prepare the participants for the course in advance.
Attendees of Exemplar Global certified courses receive additional benefits, which include:
- One year of Exemplar Global personnel certification, which proves your competence and enhances your employment potential
- A Work Style Assessment to each trainee as part of your certified auditor course. This powerful 15-minute assessment provides a comprehensive analysis of a your strengths and weaknesses as they relate to auditing. The Work Style Assessment minimizes risk to companies that hire auditors, as it provides a detailed analysis of an auditor’s personality. This allows companies to put the right auditor into specific types of audit scenarios. The Work Style Assessment report is delivered directly to each trainee, so it becomes part of the course materials that he or she can refer back to as a self-coaching tool.
- Self-coaching through our career development tool, the Work Style Assessment.
- Exclusive benefits of Exemplar Global certification, which include access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
You only need to bring yourself, as we provide all course materials, including pens and paper. Courses are generally held at Cliftons Venues all around Australia. Breakfast and lunch will be provided each day of the course, plus all day refreshments.
In house: These courses are also available as an in-house session, where we send our instructor to your facility. Just give us a call or send us an email, we can send you a proposal for this option.
If you wish to become a registered third-party or external Quality Management Systems auditor with Exemplar Global, completing this course is the first step. Once you have obtained the Exemplar Global competencies from this course, you can follow either a qualification-based, or competency-based certification path. A full explanation of the requirements to become certified with Exemplar Global can be found
Bureau Veritas Australia Pty Ltd
T: 1800 855 190
What are my transport/parking options getting to the training course?
There are a number of parking stations in the vicinity and the area is well serviced by public transport.
What can/can't I bring to the course?
Please bring something to take notes, such as pen, paper or tablet. All other material will be provided.
Attendees are encouraged to turn their mobile phones to silent during the event to avoid disrupting the course for others.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Bureau Veritas with any enquiries
T: 1800 855 190
You may also use the "Contact the Organiser" button above.
Is my registration transferrable?
Your registration may be transferred to another attendee, however we respectfully ask that you notify BV of the change and that your provide the new attendee's details.
Can I update my registration information?
To update your registration information, please use the "Contact the Organiser" button above.
Do I have to bring my printed registration confirmation to the training course?
Please bring your printed confirmation to the course as proof of registration
What is the refund policy?
Please note that Bureau Veritas will be unable to offer any refunds. Your registration may be transferred to the next session. Please contact the event organiser to arrange.
The name on the registration doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
If the name of the person attending the training is different to the name on the registration, please provide the correct name of the attendee to Bureau Veritas as soon as possible to ensure our records are accurate.