Leadership Course for Women
Learn to lead individuals, teams and organisations with our Leadership courses in Sydney.
Learn Leadership with our
This leadership course for women focuses on empowering women leaders with the specific skills needed to lead strategically and operationally. With a focus on creative leadership, this leadership course will equip you with the strategies and techniques that will enable you to inspire, challenge and drive your people and the wider organisation to the next level.
Being creative may be considered a leadership attribute but it’s more likely to occur through a process of engagement with others. Creative leadership is about the people, the activities and the processes of leading. All of these aspects contribute to a creative and innovative culture. Creative leadership is also about the leader’s brand and reputation – their presence, what they stand for, the values they hold. All people face challenges in aspiring to lead and attaining a leadership role. Once attained, the challenges that leaders face, continue. Women leaders face a range of different challenges. This leaderships course will prepare you to lead through those challenges with creativity, intent and vision.
At the completion of this creative leadership course for women you will understand how to:
- Lead while making a difference in your organisation.
- Develop your own leadership brand.
- Collaborate using 360 degrees effectively.
- Tap into your creative mindset and that of your teams.
- Use evidence-based practice to enhance organisation and team effectiveness and vitality.
- Improve your diagnostic skills in the workplace.
- Position yourself for enhanced resilience.
Creative leadership is relative and specific to the domain or sphere of activity in which the creative act or outcome occurs.Csikszentmihalyi, 1997
This creative leadership course for women will cover the following content:
Transformational leadership strategies to accelerate team performance
- Leveraging team dynamics to enhance performance.
- Effective strategies for co-opting and driving team performance.
- Managing uncooperative staff members.
Promoting innovation and energising change as a woman leader
- Recognising aids and overcoming hurdles to change.
- Trusting your intuition and stepping outside your comfort zone.
- Influencing a positive change culture in an organisation.
Leading through challenges
- Building resilience to thrive under pressure.
- Supporting your team and engaging others to deliver.
- Debriefing after crisis – providing and accepting feedback.
Action Planning for Leadership
- Developing a personalised approach: short and long term.
- Supporting others through mentoring and networking.
- Power of networking.
This creative leadership course for women is suitable for managers, supervisors and team leaders who are looking to develop their leadership skills and expand on their creative leadership approach. It has been designed for professionals at all stages of their career from diverse sectors, including public and private enterprise.
This leadership course will be delivered as an interactive workshop consisting of an instructor-led lecture, group and individual activities. This training approach allows you to work through concepts introduced by the instructor in an application-focused teaching environment. You will challenge your understanding of the concepts and consider their application once back in your individual workplace.
This leadership course has no prerequisites and is open to all members of the public.
Additional instances of this course may be available and published on our website. See