Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Level (1 Day) - Adelaide CBD Classroom
YELLOW BELT CLASSROOM TRAINING – 1 DAY
This programme was developed to provide candidates the means to support the implementation of Lean Six Sigma projects within their work areas. It is meant for those who want to know the basics of Six Sigma and for those who need to support Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt project implementation. It is designed for supervisors, foreman, officers, and team leaders. Managers looking for a quick overview of the basics of Lean Six Sigma tools, techniques and how it can be applied to corporate-wide improvement and cost optimization initiatives would also benefit from this course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Manager, Foreman, Supervisor, Officer, Team Leader
Business Process Improvement, Change Management, Transformation Department, Continuous Improvement, Project Management, Production Management, Contract Department, Innovation Department, Commercial Department, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Human Resource, Finance & Others.
LSS YELLOW BELT PROGRAMME CONTENT:
• The Yellow Belt participants will have more in-depth knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma, and each of the five phases that are to be applied in practical terms.
• This course is designed to provide a broad understanding of the Lean and Six Sigma improvement methodology, concepts, and language, along with a complete toolbox of basic process improvement methods.
• The Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is designed to enhance technical problem solving skills. Instruction is application focused, therefore requiring all participants to successfully support existing or new Lean and Six Sigma projects.
• The Yellow Belt upon completion of this training will participate as a core team member or subject matter expert on a project or projects together with the supervisors/managers.
• The tools and deliverables of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Program modules / topics are as below. The course curriculum and modular topics including workshops are a blend of Lean and Six Sigma as below:
• Introduction & Overview of BPEx Lean (PDCA) and Process Excellence (DMAIC)
• Understanding Lean Operations and People Issues – Role of YB, GB & BB.
• Understanding Project Charters and Prioritisation Tools (Pareto)
• Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
• Basic Statistics and Graphical Analysis (Sigma Value, Process Capability)
• Identifying 7 Lean Wastes - TIMWOOD
• Understanding Value Added (VA) and Non-Value Added Activities (NVA)
• Process Flow Analysis – SWIMLANE, Time Trap & Takt Time
• Value of Speed and Time Analysis
• Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Tools
• Creating Fishbone Diagrams
• Data Collection Techniques
• Lean Concepts and Error Proofing / Kaizen
• Generating Improvement Ideas
• Running Pilot Six Sigma Programmes
• Solutions Implementation Plan
• Understanding Statistical Process Control
• Establishing Control Plans
• SOP & Documentation
• Workshop Sessions & Video Analysis
MINITAB DURING YELLOW BELT LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING
Where applicable, during the training course, our consultants will provide the participants with training on how to analyse Quality data using the Minitab software which is widely used by Lean Six Sigma practitioners.