Living Mindfully - 8 week mindfulness course
This is no ordinary mindfulness course
This is Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
With the buzz of mindfulness in the world, it can be hard to determine what style or course will be best for you. This course is good for absolute beginners and experienced meditators.
MBSR is a unique offering in the mindfulness marketplace.
This is an 8 week in-person course. Come together for group learning and support.
Monday 26 April - 14 June - 6 - 8:30pm
This course gives you:
* The 8 week structured MBSR program.
* 8 facilitated sessions of mindfulness training.
* A learning guidebook.
* Practical activities to apply what you are learning so you know you are getting it.
* A weekly escape amongst the trees.
* A mindfulness retreat day in nature.
* 10 recorded meditations and yoga videos to guide your practice.
* An individual interview and ongoing support.
* Events and community to support you after the course.
Jon Kabat-Zinn developed the 8 week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course in 1979 for people who had no other treatment options for managing their conditions - people suffering chronic and acute stress, chronic pain and illness, and associated anxiety and depression. MBSR offers a tested approach. Thousands of scientific studies have been conducted over 39 years, confirming the important transformative outcomes of this 8 week mindfulness course for mental and emotional well-being, physical conditions, pain and anxiety, and many other areas.