Lunch & Cruise on Danube River
Join us for a unique experience! While admiring the beauty of the Budapest Panorama enjoy a delicious lunch on our ship!
The Panorama of Budapest is not only an unforgettable experience, but an illustration of the capital's history. The banks - added to the World Heritage List of UNESCO - offer one of the world's most outstandingly beautiful urban cityscapes. The site, insribed in 1987, streches from the Chain Bridge to the Technical University on the Buda side; an area containing the Gellért Baths, the Gellért Hill with the Statue of Liberty and the Citadel, furthermore the building ensemble of the Buda Castle.
Let us invite you to see our capital on the most Shipromantic way!
The tour starts at 14:00 every day. The meeting point is in a Neobaroque building – in the Duna Palota, After the check-in our hostesses will accompany you to the Ship. (appr. 4-6 minutes walk to the Ship). You will be welcomed on board of one of our air-conditioned or heated ships, which will take you on a one-and-a-half-hour-long cruise with an excellent warm buffet-lunch. Guiding is not included.
Meeting point is in the Danube Palace (Zrínyi Street 5.). Please be at the ticket office latest by 13:30.
Tickets can be purchased with Wine tasting or with two cocktails.
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
From autumn to spring: Vegetable cream soup
Summer time: Cold fruit soup
Warm main courses
Mini stuffed cabbage
Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”
Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
Grilled polenta with feta cheese
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
Steamed jasmin rice with corn
Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
Italian pasta salad
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
Season fruit basket
Somló style sponge cake
Dessert variations Európa style
1 Welcome drink, 1 glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
Please make sure to do the following if you’ve ordered the pickup, drop off service, in case not please disregard the following points
• Be ready at the reception of your accommodation- ONE HOUR PRIOR to the start of your activity and please note that the exact time of your pick up is based on the traffic and the popularity of the service on the selected date
• In case you are staying in an accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur
• Provide the exact address and name of your accommodation within the city limits of Budapest
• Provide your phone number for the organising company. In case you have not done it during the booking process please send it to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organiser.
• Answer your phone when our colleagues are calling you on the day of your activity or reply to the email sent in case you are not available via phone.
• In order you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund for the drop off part of the service.
• You are entitled to a refund in case your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
• This service is NOT a private transfer, hence we are not able to guarantee exclusivity during your transfer. We are not able to take responsibility from any delays caused by other guests.
• Please note: Fulfilment of last minute pick-up, drop-off requests received on the day of the program are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers.
Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refund
In case you have any queries regarding your pick up, drop off service please call the following phone number: +361 317 1377