Mentor Roundtables For Female Founders
This Mentor Roundtables event for #femalefounders is for women (and their co-founders) who understand what it takes to start, build and grow a business and value input from people who have walked the path before them.
We highly recommend attending this event if you feel:
- Burnt out from trying to do it all yourself
- You’re unsure about how to move forward and what to focus on next
- You’d like someone experienced to bounce ideas off.
- You’d like to meet like-minded founders who you can share the journey with
This event will kick off with a short panel with 3 successful female entrepreneurs then follow with mentor roundtable sessions where you can meet up to 3 experts who can give you some soundbite tips to help you with your business.
Confirmed mentors include:
- David Kenney, Partner Hall Chadwick, Angel Investor
- Taryn Williams, Founder, TheRight.fit
- Albert Mai, Former Head of Growth, Glamcorner #23 Top 50 People in Ecommerce
- Shelley Laslett, Neuroscientist Coach, Co-founder Vitae.Coach
- Rob Morris, Technologist, Angel Investor
- Amanda Johnstone - Social Impact Entrepreneur Time Magazine Next Generation Leader
We will be confirming more experts over the coming weeks as registrations come in and will do our best to match you with relevant experts.
To keep the costs of the event low we will not be serving dinner, however, light nibbles and drinks will be served during networking from 5.30pm-6.15pm.
We will also be taking registrations for our new mentoring program where you can access the support you need for your business (limited places available).
PLEASE NOTE: Please be sure to fill out the founder profile form upon purchasing your ticket.
This event is proudly supported by JustCo
JustCo Australia provides co-shared office solutions for entrepreneurs, freelancers, start-ups, SMEs and multinationals. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in Singapore, JustCo is APAC's leading co-working space provider with over 40 centres in 7 countries including Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Korea, Thailand, China and Australia. JustCo strives to ‘make work better’ for their growing global network of 25,000 members by connecting their dynamic community through networking events, the JustCo app, strategic partnerships and office spaces designed to inspire collaboration.