Missed Opportunities for English Language Education for Ethnic Minorities in Hong Kong
The Zubin Foundation is launching a report “Missed Opportunities for English Language Education for Ethnic Minorities in Hong Kong” on 16 May. It is a 12-month research project, interviewed 33 schools, to explore scholarship opportunities among international, private, DSS schools.
The purposes of the launch are:
- to share the key research findings and recommendations;
- to explore the use of resources that we have currently;
- to explore how your school could get support in identifying students for the scholarships.
Come to the report launch if you are…
- the Principal/CFO/COO of International, Private or DSS schools
- a member of the senior management team of International, Private or DSS schools
- teacher-in-charge of scholarship opportunities at International, Private or DSS schools
We want to hear your views!
There will be an opportunity for group discussion.
Join us at the report launch.
Make your views heard!
Stephenson Harwood Office
德立街 Drake Street, 香港 Hong Kong, 中国