ONLINE CPD: How to Specify Bi-fold and Sliding Doors
Date: Thursday, 4th June
Time: 12 noon
• Make you familiar with the terminology used when specifying sliding and folding door hardware and tracks
• Gives you an understanding of the different types of sliding/folding systems
• Allow you to view and understand the different applications of each system, and where they can be used
• Learn how to specify different systems, and the key points in each
• Learn the 3 basic rules for sliding door hardware
• Make you aware, and understand how seals work in bush fire prone areas
As always, registration is essential!
How do I attend an online CPD?
A link to attend the session will be sent to all registered attendees the day of the session. First time attending? There's even a test link included to make sure you're set up and ready to go.
Do I need special equipment or programs to attend an online CPD?
We use a platform called Zoom for our sessions - you will receive a meeting link the morning of the session which will prompt you to download the software. Don't worry, it's super quick and you'll be up and running in no time!
You can use your existing headset, earphones or even computer audio to listen to this session.