How To Organise Your Thoughts & Life After Abuse
POSTPONED DUE TO CURRENT COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS
You've finally managed to leave your abusive relationship. But now...........
- You're feeling alone, numb & unsure who you are
- You have that constant noise of self-doubt
- Scared he'll force you to go back
- You want to be able to look in the mirror and love the woman staring back
- To enjoy making your own decisions again, not be scared of mistakes
- You want boundaries in place without being worried about consequences
You are certainly not alone. I understand. I've survived several abusive relationships myself, have grown stronger and learnt how to recover smarter each time.
Come along to this friendly, informative & interactive workshop where you will learn:
- How to take your perceived weaknesses & turn them into strengths
- Powerful recovery strategies that you can implement immediately
- Set personal priorities & boundaries
- Communicate calmly with confidence
- Goal setting & planning for an exciting future
Tea & Coffee provided.
There is one incredibly strong woman inside of you - Believe it.
Let's work together to bring her back out.