PENANG (Botanics) - 3km Time Trial (Chin Chin)
14/4 (PENANG Botanic Gardens)
We measure a fast and flat 3km route so that you can accurately measure your time over this distance. Following this, we do some sets of running-specific bodyweight circuits.
– Activation exercises
– Dynamic stretching running drills
– Main workout – different running session each week (e.g. fartlek, hill training, intervals, tempo run, time trial, stairs, etc.)
– Static stretching
– Complete an intensive training session in a safe and motivated group environment
– Receive feedback on your running technique
– Improve your strength, speed and endurance
– Have fun and meet new running friends!
– Suitable for all ages and abilities
– 1 class @ 35 MYR / 5 classes @ 150 MYR / 10 classes @ 275 MYR
Tue, April 14, 2020
6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
Book This Class
Price Per Person
Select this ticket
please do not enter anything in this input
PENANG Botanic Gardens
Jalan Kebun Bunga
for the class
is at the roundabout
at the main gate of
Penang Botanic Gardens
There is ample free parking at the venue.
The classes start promptly, so please be there on time.
Please note that the classes will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the event of heavy rain, a runners-specific circuits session will be conducted.
Location pin for Penang Botanic Gardens –
0124230661 (Chin Chin) / 0124790867 (Claire Lacey)