PERFORMANCE PLANNING AND APPRAISAL FOR STAFF : objective measures
STAFF PERFORMANCE : an effective planning and appraisal workshop
Course objective : How to set, monitor and appraise staff performance
At the end of training, participants shall be able to plan and appraise staff performance at all levels.
Two day intensive course
- HR head and Training, Head of departments, Head of section and all supervisors
- Case study method
- Group discussion and presentation
- The ROE as the ultimate performance
Performance planning and appraisal
- What is performance
- Performance objectiveve
- Measure performance
- Key Result Areas
- Strategic map
- Establish performance targets
- Gap analysis
- Improvement strategies
Day 1 : Performance Planning
- Agree on key performance areas (what work output to measure)
- Agree on the KPIs (output input ratio)
- Based on past performance achievement, set the goals and performance targets
- Also with CEO requirements - cascaded targets
- Decide on best practices / strategies/models to be applied
- Establish BSC perspective and action plans
- Agree on changes needed
- Training activities where needed
Dary 2 : Performance Appraisal
- Measure actual performance results agreed performance targets
- Show on graph to eliminate the impact of volume - true performance
- Measure improvement gains
- Record new best practices learned
- Reward staff based on performance gains
- Conduct root cause analysis for negative gaps
- Changes needed for next season
- Training if competency gaps exist.
- Change strategies and business models
- Conduct training to non-performers
- Performance recognition and rewards
Key Principles in Performance management
- Setting performance goals are done jointly by both boss subordinate.
- the KPIs were agreed between both parties.
- The performance gaps measured should be between actual performance against industry standards.
- The critical performance gaps could be check in depth for Problems and issues
- Based on the problems and issues, solutons could be found in the proccess.
- If negative performance gaps are attributed to non-performers, then their competency gaps could be drawn from competency profiles.
- competency profile should be based on industry best practices.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Lots of car parks at basement. Nearest LRT terminal is Asia Jaya.
What can I bring into the event?
Calculator and note book or laptop
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Anytime before and after 012-2728286
What's the refund policy?
7 days prior to event
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Preferably but not essential