Post Disaster Economic Recovery and Sustainable Livelihood Restoration
VENUE: Vital Extra Learning Center, Pretoria, South Africa
DATE: 08/06/2020 - 12/06/2020
DURATION: 5 Days
HOW TO REGISTER:
Are you looking for an opportunity to improve your humanitarian capacity in evaluating and implementing sustainable livelihoods as well as economic recovery programmes? This training course that focus on disaster risk reduction as well as sustainable development concepts is meant for you. This training is designed to enhance capacities of practitioners in the layout and implementation of post-disaster economic recovery programs/interventions. It addresses issues such as how to improve livelihood diversification, skills education, and many others.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Appreciate on the need for humanitarian interventions which are sensitive to development goals
• Learn about various models of economic recovery;
• Comfortably design and conduct a Post-Disaster Impact Assessment;
• Outline the different livelihoods interventions that can address assessment outcomes;
• Understand the tools and mechanisms for resource mobilization to help recovery programming;
• Monitoring and evaluation of post-disaster economic recovery and sustainable livelihood restoration programmes.
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for professional working in the management of disasters including decision makers, planning officials, governmental officials, and NGOs committed to disaster management. The course accommodates participants from all nationalities.
Send an email to email@example.com to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money