Practical Aspect Of Professional Will Writing (Muslim & Non-Muslim) @ KL
SIDC CPE, MFPC & FIMM CPD & HRDF Master Class-What Will Your Legacy Leave Behind? Practical Aspect Of Professional Will Writing (Muslim & Non-Muslim) @ Penang
Date: 28 Feb 2020
Venue: Q Sentral/Menara SSM, KL Sentral
-Unfold practical aspects of professional will writing & other estate Planning tools (Muslim & Non-Muslim)
-Take control of own legacy
-Prevent costly delay & dispute
-Real life stories, case study & Interactive learning
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Employ professional will writing legal knowledge and skill (Muslim & Non-Muslim)
2. Recognize the practical aspects of a professional and enforceable will (Shariah & Non-Shariah)
3. Prevent costly and avoidable mistakes in will writing.
4. Plan their client‘s legacy left behind without any hassle.
5. Manage well their clients’ finance through professional and effective estate planning (Shariah & Non-Shariah) tools.
Participants should be able to:
1. Plan their client‘s legacy left behind without any hassle.
2. Manage well their clients’ finance through professional and effective estate planning tools.
3. Manage their clients’ money, family and life in a better control and balance way.
4. Guide their clients to live life to the fullest and in the same time giving and helping those needed.
Who Should Attend
a) Directors, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Team Leaders, Decision Makers who are committed to lead their team toward financial wellness and successful in career and life.
b) Financial Professionals who look for upholding their skills, professionalism and knowledge in order to serve their clients better.
1.The wisdom about Wealth Management
2.Will and why is it important to have one
3.Legal requirements of a will and Wasiat.
4.When do you not need a will or a Wasiat?
5.Legal requirements of a will and wasiat and it's different.
6.Limitations of will and wasiat, what other Shariah and non-Shariah Estate Planning tools available
7.Estate planning for high net worth clients
8.Estate distribution process (Muslim and Non-Muslim)
9.Available funding when someone died
10.Summary & Q and A
1) HRDF Claimable under SBL Scheme
2) CPE / CPD point entitlement
a) SIDC CPE – 10 points
b) FIMM CPD – 8 points
c) MFPC CPD – 8 hours (only applicable for MFPC’s member & subject to own application with MFPC for the CDP endorsement)
Or Click below to whatapps
#CPE #HRDF #CPD #will #estate #FIMM #SIDC #trust #balance #wealthmanagement #financialplanning #money #finance
#moneymastermy #moneylifeacademy #moneylifeacademysb #learning #workshop #wasiat #shariah #hibah #hartasepencarian #amanah #Waqaf #NetWorth
#trust #powerofattorney #Trust #Nomination #Assignment #LifetimeTransfer #YongChuEu #CPETraining