Supporting primary school students on the autism spectrum - General Professional Development Workshop - NETLEY
This workshop, designed by autism consultant teachers, aims to provide participants with the knowledge, understanding and practical skills to support students on the autism spectrum in the classroom environment.
• Understanding the autism spectrum;
• Setting up effective planning (One Plan, NEP or IEP);
• The typical learner profile of students on the spectrum;
• Enhancing communication;
• Developing social understanding;
• Proactively reducing interfering behaviours; and
• Understanding sensory processing and the impact on a student.
1/262 Marion Road, Netley, 5037, SA, Australia