Protect Yourself from the #1 Killer of Middle Aged Women
In this Coffee & Conversation, CoveyClub Founder, Lesley Jane Seymour, will talk with Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum, cardiologist and Director of Women's Cardiovascular Prevention, Health and Wellness at Mt. Sinai Heart, and discuss:
- If I have a family history of heart disease is there any way I can really prevent it? If it is in my family, but not a close relative, does that matter?
- Does exercise really prevent heart disease, and how much? What is the best?
- What is the best diet to eat?
- Is there a role for supplements and when do you take them?
- Does stress lead to heart disease?
- How important is sleep and does it really matter?
- How do I check if I am at risk for heart disease? How do I know?
- Does feeling overwhelmed cause heart disease? (juggling work, family, home, kids)
- How do you know if you need medication and is it forever?
- Is my regular check up enough?
All non-members and Wing It members can purchase tickets at the link below for Eventbrite. If you are already a Nest with Covey or Rule the Roost member with CoveyClub, you can sign up for free on
*This is a virtual event over the Zoom Network. Once you sign up or purchase a ticket you will be registered for the Coffee & Conversation and sent the links.