RCL Open Coworking Day
What is it like to work at River City Labs?
Come in and find out.
On the first Friday of every month you are welcome to come in and see what it’s like co-working alongside other entrepreneurs just like you. This is a no-strings-attached way to see how you can benefit from surrounding yourself by like-minded individuals and get your startup rolling.
We don’t take bookings for open days, just register below. It is a first in first served basis for space, we have desks & other work spaces available for you to come along and work from the Labs. There is a visitors’ register to sign once you come in, here you will find the wifi passwords and other essential info needed for your day.
What will it be like?
- You’ll check in at reception and our Community Coordinator, will show you our casual desks
- Join us at 10:00am for a tour of the Labs
- There will be space to work, meet and chat with other startups
- We have full kitchen facilities to utilise so feel free to bring your lunch
- Fortitude Valley is full of great coffee, food and cafes close by for your convenience
- You’ll have access to our RCL wifi while you’re here
- Feel free to stick around for our Friday Open House from 4pm
*Warning* it might be so good that you may never want to work from home again. So who is it for?
- Anyone interested in startups, has a startup or is looking to step out on their own
- Anyone wanting to meet and connect with the startup community of Brisbane
- Anyone looking to get out of their home office for a day or two
- Existing startups who have been ‘heads down’ for too long and need to get out and connect with some other people in the community
What should you bring?
- A laptop – or whatever you need to get some work done
- Enthusiasm to connect with others
A note to the novice coworker:
- Coworking is exactly that: ‘co’ – alongside others. It is open plan and there are many people around you.
- The idea is to be around other people, so say hi and introduce yourself, everyone is very approachable!
- You will get out of the experience what you put in. Co-working spaces share many things; workspace, eating space, hangout space, food, ideas and connections, if this sounds exciting and something you’d be interested in being a part of, come and join us. We look forward to seeing you in the Labs soon.