READ YOUR LABEL: A DAY OF LIBERATION FROM TOXIC CHEMICALS
Do you know that toxic chemicals are lurking in our daily-used products such as shampoo, skincare products, laundry soap etc? We assume they are safe. But in fact, many popular household cleaners are dangerously toxic.
Manufacturers argue that in small amounts these toxic ingredients aren’t likely to be a problem, but when we’re exposed to them routinely, and in combinations that haven’t been studied, it’s impossible to accurately gauge the risks. While a few products cause immediate reactions from acute exposure (headaches from fumes, skin burns from accidental contact), different problems arise with repeated contact. Chronic exposure adds to the body’s “toxic burden” — the number of chemicals stored in its tissues at a given time.
The even scarier fact, these toxic chemicals may be passed over your future generation.
In this workshop, we will show you how to read the label and slowly ditch and switch your toxic-chemical products to the safe one.
It just needs a simple step to provide a safe environment to your loved-one.
111 Somerset Road, Singapore, 238164, Singapore