Reconnective Mindfulness: Restore calmness and feel free
Do you struggle to turn down the mental chatter and meditate effectively or want to feel energised instead of mentally fatigued? Mindfulness is the practice of being present in the now; of reducing the constant thinking, so you can be calm and feel free.
Reconnecting Mindfulness is a restorative realignment process which connects you back to the essence of who you are. It's a process of releasing blocks you can be calm and feel free.
Mindfulness can help you to:
- Releasing the never-ending mental to do list so you can find your inner calm.
- Let go of your expectations, on how your life “should” be, who you should be or what you must do so you can feel free and be excited about life.
- Letting go of concerns that the worst might happen so you can create a future that is more aligned with your abundance.
- Releasing the need to manage outcome as a result of anxiety so you can be calm
- Releasing overwhelm so your mind can relax.
This mindfulness course is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced, it works at both an energy level as well as a Mindfulness level. Clearing your energy first prepares you for deeper meditative states allow you to be present and focused in addition, being mindful becomes easier
Some of the topics we will cover in the next few weeks are:
✨✨THEME: Accessing mental clarity
Over-thinking often leads to excessive energy build-up in the mind. In this week we explore how to develop mental clarity.
✨✨THEME: Silencing your lower mind
- Recognising and releasing your stories, the the voice of your inner critic, any self- judgements
- Release any indecision, resistance, overwhelm, doubts and insecurities
- Release any striving for an ideal life or perfectionism so you can accept your imperfections and just be free
✨✨THEME: Creating time: accessing states of timelessness
Create shifts in your life by changing perception of time from lack to abundance. Organising your timeline so you are “In the now”
✨✨THEME: Conscious Breathwork and meditation helps you to change your emotional state and become more conscious and aware of your body.
Meditative techniques are designed to :
- Access higher states of awareness
- Relax any tension in the body and align your body to its natural coherent state
- Collecting Your Consciousness process to be fully aware of your body and present
At the end of this, you will be able to mindfully manage your thoughts in a simple way of self inquiry, journaling, breathing, consciousness and deep-meditation techniques to clear your mind.
Sessions are run every two weeks, and you can join at any time.
Linh Mcdermott also offers Mindfulness coaching, a transformational process where you deep dive to uncover your storeys, and root cause behind any over-thinking, stress, anxiety or depression to feel calm and be free. Linh also offers a Reconnecting Healing process connecting you back to your true self helps you to access higher states of awareness.
Level 4, 402/11 Randle Street Surry Hills NSW 2010, Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia 2010
Randle Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia