Old School Fitness Women's Yoga with Mitchell Wheeler
I wish to acknowledge and thank you for your interest in this YOGA CLASS. If you require information in addition to what is written please contact Mitchell Wheeler:
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 07931429091.
SAFETY AND PREPARATION:
Be safe while travelling to class | wrap up warm | optional: bring a blanket for relaxation.
Small class sizes | Community feel | Tea and coffee available.
Yoga is a workout with a spiritual element, integrating both strength and flexibility training to ensure you get a great workout whilst entering a state of relaxation.
YOGA FOR YOU:
• The purpose of Yoga is to unite the mind, body, and spirit.
• Yoga believes the mind and body to be as one whole structure, as a way to heal the body, and help to find mental harmony.
• Yoga gives the body more flexibility and promotes relaxation even in the most stressful of times.
• In Yoga, several movements are performed on an exercise mat and the weight of the body is used as a resistance for the exercise.
• Movements are poses that are designed for different needs and purposes.
• MENTAL: Helps relieves chronic stress patterns; improve mental well-being; creates mental clarity and calmness; increases body awareness; centres attention; sharpens concentration.
• PHYSICAL: Increased flexibility; muscle strength and tone; improve respiration, energy and vitality; maintaining a balanced metabolism; weight reduction; cardio and circulatory health; improved athletic performance; protection from injury.
• SPIRIT: Connects you higher sense of self; supports connection to universal truths; connects you to the Earth.
Next Week · 9–17°C Rain Showers
The Bridle Path, Coventry, England, UK